Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Your contract partner is:
BENEGANIC GmbH GmbH
Färberstrasse 5, 8832 Wollerau, Switzerland
Prof. Dr. Dorothee Gänshirt
Company registration number:
- The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as ” Terms “) apply to the between the customer (hereinafter referred to as” customer “or” you “), including its legal successor, and the BENEGANIC GmbH (hereinafter” BENEGANIC GmbH “or” we ” All deliveries, services and offers of BENEGANIC GmbH are made exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions of sale via the online shop www.BENEGANIC.com, including the domains forwarded thereon, for the delivery of the goods offered by BENEGANIC GmbH.
- Consumers are any natural person in whom the purpose of the order can not be attributed to a commercial or occupational activity of the consumer, but to personal or family use Entrepreneur a natural or legal person or legal partnership that orders for commercial or professional purposes.
2. Order and conclusion of a contract
- The presentation of products in the online shop does not constitute an offer, but only an invitation to place an order by completing the electronic order process through our online shop, you can order goods.When selecting one or more products, the latter are placed in the virtual shopping cart In addition to this, the number of products ordered can be varied as well as the number of ordered products can be removed .. By pressing the “Checkout” button, you will be asked to enter the information relevant for shipping and to select a payment method Before completing the order, all the information relevant to the order will be displayed in a summarized form. You can click on the button “buy now” to finish the order process.
For the customer account, select a username and password. You agree to treat both as confidential. We cannot be held liable for misused user names and passwords and the resulting damage.
- Your order represents a binding offer. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order and does not represent acceptance of the offer. We can process your order by delivering a shipping confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within accept five days.
- Our promotional offers are non-binding unless otherwise agreed or promulgated.
- If you want to change your order or if you have questions about the return, you can contact us by e-mail.
All quoted prices incude the statutory Value Added Tax.
4. Terms of Delivery
- BENEGANIC GmbH is entitled to partial deliveries and partial services, resulting in costs for the separate shipping is BENEGANIC GmbH.
- Goods that are marked as” in stock “in the online shop, we deliver immediately after receipt of the order usually within 5 days. Usually deviating delivery times, we refer to the respective product page.
- If a buyer does not accept the goods, BENEGANIC GmbH may, at its option, either sell the goods to a third party after a period of 2 weeks and hold the original buyer liable for any loss incurred or insist on performance of the contract remain the other statutory claims of BENEGANIC GmbH.
- Should the goods not be deliverable due to force majeure or product adjustment or BENEGANIC GmbH cannot procure the ordered products under reasonable conditions and should these circumstances only occur after the conclusion of the contract and are not the responsibility of BENEGANIC GmbH, BENEGANIC GmbH shall be exempted from the obligation to deliver. If events which render the delivery considerably more difficult or impossible for BENEGANIC GmbH – for example, strike, lockout, official orders or the like – BENEGANIC GmbH is not responsible for delays, even with binding deadlines and deadlines.
- You have a 14-day right of withdrawal. Please send us your revocation within 14 days of receipt of the goods (the punctual dispatch is decisive). The goods should be returned to us within 14 days after the revocation Payments as soon as we receive the goods The revocation must be sent to:
BENEGANIC GmbH GmbH, Färberstrasse 5, 8832 Wollerau, Switzerland
The cost for reconsignment have to be borne by you. We reserve the right to deduct compensation for possible damage or excessive wear from the purchase price to be refunded. Please note that we do not grant a right of revocation for the following products: Sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene reasons and whose seal has been removed after delivery.
5. Terms of payment
- For orders we offer the payment methods credit card (Visa & Mastercard) or PayPal.
- If you pay by credit card, your credit card account will be charged immediately after the order has been placed.
6. Transfer of risk
The risk of an unpredictable loss and accidental deterioration of the ordered goods is transferred to the buyer upon delivery, when the goods are dispatched to the shipper or the person or institution otherwise responsible for carrying out the shipment.
7. Reservation of title; billing; lien
- With consumers we reserve ourselves the property to the purchase thing up to the complete payment of the invoice amount With entrepreneurs we reserve ourselves the property to the purchase thing up to the balance of all still open demands from the business connection with the orderer. If the customer comes with the payment If the invoice amount is in arrears, we shall be entitled to enter the retention of title in the retention of title register at the expense of the customer and the corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
- You are only entitled to offset if your counterclaims have been legally established or recognized by us, and you have a right of retention only if and insofar as your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- If the customer is in default of us with any payment obligations, all existing claims become due immediately.
8. Defects / Warranty
The statutory warranty rules apply. Important note: Please consult your doctor for known intolerances. The same applies to possible interactions with other products you are taking at the same time.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of granted consent, please contact:
BENEGANIC GmbH GmbH
Färberstrasse 5, 8832 Wollerau, Switzerland
- BENEGANIC GmbH is liable for breach of contractual and non-contractual obligations only for damages that are due to intentional or grossly negligent behavior, unless it is a violation of life, limb or health or to the violation of essential contractual obligations ( In the case of the latter, the liability of BENEGANIC GmbH is limited to the replacement of foreseeable, typically occurring damages. The limitations of liability do not apply if BENEGANIC GmbH has fraudulently concealed a defect or if it has expressly assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
- The provisions of the above paragraph also apply to the benefit of the legal representatives, executives and vicarious agents of BENEGANIC GmbH.
11. Applicable law
- All legal transactions or other legal relationships between the customer and us are governed by Swiss law and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and any other intergovernmental agreements do not apply.
12. Severability clause
If any provision of this Agreement, including this clause, is in whole or in part ineffective, or if the Agreement contains a gap, the validity of the remaining provisions or portions of such terms shall remain unaffected.
13. written form
Changes or additions to these terms and conditions must be made in writing to be valid and signed by both parties.
As of: April 2019